At A Crossroads
So here I am, at home, still no job and money running on the thin side. I’m waiting to hear from a job interview that I had last Thursday which could go either way and while I’ll take the job if they offer me it I feel that I’ll be going only for the money. If I don’t get the job I then face a crossroads. One road will take me to a couple of positions I could’ve gone for earlier but didn’t as I don’t want to work in a call centre. It’s almost a guaranteed job and will ease worries. The other is waiting, claiming dole and hoping the job I want comes sooner rather than later. The other two roads are exploring other possibilities like teaching or just getting a sales job till I get one in IT that I like.
The thing is I need to decide soon as things aren’t easy right now. Cati is stressing over the money and the problems it’s causing and this is where the problem lies. At the moment I’m effectively living off Cati and that’s unfair to her and it has never sat well with me. Problem is, which road do I take?